Summer Session 2018
Our summer session is now full for our Oceanside and Moreno Valley campuses.
We are now accepting registrations for Fall 2018 in both our K8 and High School programs.
Online registration Opens April 1st. To enroll, click “Enroll Now” at the top of this page. Create an account and password, and complete steps 2 through 5. Once all steps are complete we will contact you with more details.
Pre-enrollment through the PVCS website will open April 1st and phone calls to set up registration meetings will occur in late April.
Registration appointments will be scheduled for dates starting June 19.
PVCS’ Summer Session runs as an independent study program. Students take 2 classes for the 6 weeks session. Students who wish to take PE must take it as a third class. Students and a parent/guardian meet weekly with their assigned teacher to track progress and complete assessments. Students may work on campus in their teacher’s office or the Study Hall Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Check out our Summer Session Course List:
Counselor Permission Form: A permission slip from your student’s school counselor is required to enroll in classes. All parents will be required to sign a waiver stating that it is their responsibility to have summer classes approved by their school counselor prior to enrolling in Pacific View’s Summer Session.
Transcripts: When students attend PVCS during our summer session only, we need permission from the student (or parent if the student is a minor) to send the student’s transcript directly to their school of residence. Transcript Form
- Pacific View Charter is a tuition free California Public School.
- The highest math classes offered are Math 3, Algebra 2 and Statistics. No pre-Calculus or Calculus.
- Chemistry and Physics are NOT offered during the Summer Session
- Student wishing to take A-G approved Biology at the Oceanside campus will be enrolled in a workshop class that meets 2x per week for the entire session, unless they are enrolled in credit recovery (Credit Recovery is not A-G). There is no A-G approved Biology at the Moreno Valley campus.
- Students may take one class for 3 weeks (must start on July 2nd)
- PE must run as a 3rd class and takes the entire 6 week session to complete.